2008/11/30

Pick up videos

This blog is by, for, and about Marylanders that love old pick up trucks. Myself? I love them because they're durable, like me!

It's going to take me awhile to gather what I'm going to put up here, but for now I found these interesting videos of Pick Ups:


Pickup Truck Ferry Accident - Watch more Animal Videos




Big Trucks Kendel Carson - Watch more Entertainment

Here's what I'd like to do:

  • Organize a truck swap meet

  • List junk yards that have old truck parts

  • List places that sell hard to find truck parts

  • List local Maryland shops that restore old trucks

  • Start a Mailing list for all of us to post to so we can share tips, trick, and how-tos


  • That's all I have time for now, it's Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend, AND I just had a birthday... and I'm a new Grandfather!!!

    My Grand daughter is the "Apple of my eye" (wonder where that phrase came from?)

    I even started a blog about being an "Aging Baby Boomer gets second chance to be a better parent", it's at http://granddaddydaycare.blogspot.com


    See ya soon
    David Bruce

    No comments: